11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the splendors of the Dingle Peninsula on a full-day trip from Limerick. Traveling by air-conditioned vehicle with an expert driver-guide, admire this mountainous stretch of Atlantic coast as you learn about its natural history and rich past. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views as you drive around Slea Head, Europe’s most westerly drive; and stroll on Inch Beach, a beauty spot and surfers’ favorite. Gaze out at the Blasket Islands, including the ‘Sleeping Giant’ island, and visit Dingle, the pretty main town, famous for its friendly harbor dolphin, ‘Fungie.’
- Full-day Dingle Peninsula tour from Limerick, with air-conditioned transport
- Learn about the landmarks of this rugged Atlantic peninsula from a knowledgeable driver-guide
- Stroll on Inch Beach, one of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches and a surfing hotspot
- Make the famous drive around Slea Head, Europe’s most westerly road route
- Stop for photos at scenic locations and enjoy views of the Blasket Islands, including the ‘Sleeping Giant’
- Visit the colorful fishing port of Dingle, and hear tales of ‘Fungie’ the harbor dolphin
- Ideal choice for families and first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Arthurs Quay, Limerick, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for Arthur's Quay, Arthur's Quay Park at 08:00.
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick- up locations, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 18:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note the different collection times for Dublin Road (near UL Campus) "Singland Motors Circle K" is at 08:10 and Adare Heritage Centre is at 08:30.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLimerickBus Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - ShannonHistorical Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory