- 3-hour small-group walking tour of León
- Entrance fees included
- Small group tour ensures an intimate atmosphere
- Beverage at CocinArte
Departure & Return
Our representative will meet you at the hotel's lobby or entrance of the previous designated pick-up point.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Walk through areas featuring revolutionary murals and a baroque and neoclassical church. Tour one of the city's art museums, which features works by both national and international artists. Learn about the town's community dynamics through a visit to the bustling Central Market, then walk past historical buildings such as Nicaragua's first university.
At the UNESCO-listed Cathedral of León, get views of the city and the Maribios volcanic chain from the roof of the building. Finish your tour at CocinArte with a refreshing beverage.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vapues Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.