5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience one of the region’s most unusual adventure sports as you race down Cerro Negro—“black hill”—on a custom-made volcano board. Speed over the sand and ash of this young volcano, which was formed in a single day of lava eruption in 1850, on a safe and exhilarating sandboard ride. Afterward, take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear water of Asososca Lagoon.
- Go sandboarding on the slopes of one of the region’s youngest volcanoes
- Experience a safe and exciting adventure sport, all gear included
- Visit a nature preserve and swim in the clear waters of a volcanic lagoon
- Enjoy complimentary bottled water and fruit on this affordable half-day tour
Saved to wishlist!
Mineral water and fruit.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Perezoso
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLeón4WD Tours - GranadaSporting Events - GranadaExtreme - Granada4WD Tours - Playa HermosaSporting Events - Playa HermosaExtreme - Playa Hermosa4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa FlamingoCategory