10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Covering Normandy’s World War II D-Day locations in a day from Le Havre is near-impossible by public transport. With this private tour, see US and other Allied landing points with a private vehicle to whisk you smoothly from one to the next. View Omaha Beach, Arromanches’ floating harbor, the Normandy American Cemetery, and more; all as your guide recounts stories of the landings and locations that you might miss alone.
- Visit US and other Allied D-Day sites on a private day trip from Le Havre
- Get to the locations easily by private minivan, with insight from a guide
- Uncover more about the landings and events than you would alone
- Price per car includes entry fees, plus port, station, or hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Le Havre Port - Shore Excursions
Quai Roger Meunier.
Le Havre River Cruise Excursions
Le Havre, any hotel or accommodation within 30 km radius
- Octeville Airport, Le Havre France
- 1 Av. Foch, 76600 Le Havre, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Price is per car with a maximum of six people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: D-Day Beaches from Le Havre US Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: D-Day Beaches from Le Havre US Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: D-Day Beaches from Le Havre US Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: D-Day Beaches from Le Havre US Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: D-Day Beaches from Le Havre US Tour
6 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLe HavreShore Excursions - NormandyBus Tours - NormandyAudio Guides - NormandyPorts of Call Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory