- Nadi cultural and sightseeing tour
- Visit Sri Siva Subarmaniya Temple, the southern hemisphere's largest Hindu temple
- Marvel at orchids at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Explore a local village and market
- Take a mud bath
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Next, make a stop at a handicrafts shop in Nadi to browse gifts and souvenirs, and then head to the Namaka fruit and vegetable market, followed by a tour through Viseisei Village, where you'll learn about the local lifestyle and Fijian traditions. Get another look at life here with a visit to a primary school, where you have the chance to sing and talk with some of the kids. (School tours are not available on weekends or school and public holidays.)
Continue your tour to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, known for its collection of orchids and native tropical vegetation. Then head to the mud pool to enjoy a natural spa experience with a mud bath before your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that school tours are not available on weekends or school or public holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY VALENTINE TRAVEL TOURS LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience