4 hours (Approx.)
When your cruise ship docks in Lautoka, spend your time ashore exploring the landscape and local waterfalls on this trekking tour. With a guide to navigate and provide commentary on the local flora and fauna, trek through the Nalesutale Mountains. Arrive at a waterfall to take a refreshing dip in the pristine pool before returning to your cruise ship for drop-off.
- Trek through the Nalesutale Mountains to a waterfall
- Immerse yourself in Fijian nature on this shore excursion
- Listen to guide's commentary on local flora and fauna
- Round-trip port transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Light Refreshments & fruits
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring: towel, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- OPERATED BY Fiji Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39818P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLautokaShore Excursions - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiShore Excursions - Denarau IslandPorts of Call Tours - Denarau IslandShore Excursions - Viti LevuPorts of Call Tours - Viti LevuCategory