Explore our promoted experiences
- Marvel at the Swiss Alps on a full-day adventure with travel from Lausanne
- See Lauterbrunnen and Interlaken, with time to explore independently
- Visit the Sphinx Observatory to marvel at Eiger and Mönch mountain peaks
- Travel easily with Lausanne transfer plus the train to Jungfrau, included
Departure & Return
We will pick you up from the small car parking, at the exit of the metro's stop "Vennes", next Aquatis. The bus will say Swisstours and will be just on time because it actually comes from Geneva
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff