- Admission to The Mob Museum in Las Vegas
- Learn about famous mob gangsters including Al Capone, John Gotti and Bugsy Siegel
- See the actual wall used in the St Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Discover how law enforcement has brought down Mob operations
- View the courtroom where the historic Kefauver committee hearings on organized crime were conducted
- Listen to real FBI surveillance tapes and take part in FBI weapons training
What To Expect
This all-day admission ticket provides access to this comprehensive four-story museum, located in a former federal courthouse building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Enjoy a world-class, interactive journey from the birth of the Mob to today’s headlines. This authentic, eye-opening view of organized crime’s impact on the world, reveals an inside look at the events and characters in the ongoing battle between the Mob and law enforcement.
Real-life stories are presented with four floors of engaging, multi-sensory exhibits and unparalleled insights from those on the front lines of both sides of the battle. The Mob Museum offers a provocative, contemporary look at this fascinating topic through hundreds of artifacts and immersive storylines.
Discover how organized crime has changed and how law enforcement has brought down the Mob over the years. Peruse the Wall of Infamy, featuring famous mobsters like Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, John Gotti and many more — 100 years of ‘made men.’ And that’s only on the first floor.
Further along, learn about the Kefauver Hearings and see the courtroom that put businessmen, politicians, and mobsters on the proverbial hot seat. Discover a Las Vegas mobsters described as ‘open’ — for gambling and profits, that is. Find out about Jimmy Hoffa’s friends in the Mob. See the Mob’s involvement in the assassination of a president. And so much more.
At the end of your tour, head to the basement and visit "The Underground", an immersive Prohibition history exhibit space featuring a working distillery and speakeasy. Surrounded by artifacts from the 1920s, experience Prohibition-era craft cocktails in the speakeasy and take a tour of the distillery to see where the Museum makes its house-distilled moonshine.
Download the free mobile app and easily plan your visit to the Mob Museum. See the layout of the building with an interactive map and see a list of all of the exhibits with their contents. Enjoy self-guided tours and embark on “missions” to learn about the history of the Mob and law enforcement, and much more at the tip of your fingers.
Note: Due to the graphic nature of the subject matter, the Mob Museum may not be suitable for children under 12. Discretion is advised.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children are welcome however due to the content featured, the Museum is recommended for children 12 years and up
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All employees and guests are required to wear face coverings.
- Guests are asked to maintain 6' social distance.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Mob Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Las Vegas Mob Museum Admission Ticket.