9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Take flight in a fixed-winged plane from Boulder Terminal and make your way to the South Rim in Grand Canyon National Park. Check out epic vistas, stunning landscapes and popular attractions like Bright Angel and Mather Point. This tour also includes an incredible 25 to 30-minute helicopter flight over the Canyon.
- Grand Canyon South Rim Air and Ground Tour from Las Vegas
- Travel by fixed-winged flight from Boulder Terminal
- See epic Canyon views by helicopter
- Visit the South Rim, Bright Angel and Mather Point
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Scenic airplane flight to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
One (1) meal included
Helicopter Tour (if option selected)
Hummer Ground Tour (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointLas Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the plane. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and vehicles / planes will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Airlines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon South Rim Air and Ground Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon South Rim Air and Ground Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon South Rim Air and Ground Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Connections for traveling went smoothly and boxed lunch was great!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas VegasAir Tours - NevadaAudio Guides - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaAir Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsAir Tours - FlagstaffAudio Guides - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Toy ShackCount's KustomsGrand Canyon North RimClark County MuseumStratosphere TowerChapel of the FlowersTuscany CasinoHarrah's Las VegasZappos TheaterLas Vegas Motor SpeedwayVenetian® Resort Las VegasDowntown Las VegasGrand Canyon South RimBellagio Gallery of Fine ArtTitanic: The Artifact ExhibitionThe Dome At Container ParkZion National ParkVooDoo ZiplineDig This Las VegasLion Habitat Ranch