14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the most popular areas of the Grand Canyon on this guided, full-day sightseeing adventure around the South Rim. Beginning in Las Vegas, travel past Hoover Dam, Eldorado Canyon State Park and famous Route 66 in Kingman, Arizona en route to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim for an entertaining and educational 3-hour tour. See a number of different panoramic views from various lookout locations while learning about the history and geology of the canyon from the expert tour guide. Continental breakfast, lunch, bottled water and Las Vegas hotel pickup/drop-off included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of your sandwich/lunch preference in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking:
- Italian (combination of Genoa salami, capacolla and prosciutini)
- Garden salad with vinaigrette
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Photo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up for the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Pick-up is offered from most hotels on the Strip and Downtown. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
Can I bring my child on the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Yes! Guests of all ages are welcome on the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas.
What should I wear during the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Hiking or athletic shoes are recommended. Dress according to the season: Long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate during cooler temperatures (Oct. - Feb.) and shorts, a light shirt, and a hat are appropriate when it's warmer (Mar. - Sept.)
What type of vehicle is used for the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The vehicle used depends on the group size. You may travel in a seven-passenger Luxury SUV, a custom 12-passenger VIP mini-coach, or a customer 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coach.
What is the typical group size for the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:This tour will have no more than 14 guests in the group.
How long is the drive between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon during the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The drive is approximately 4.5 to 5 hours in each direction.
Are there vegetarian options available during the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Yes, please specify your lunch choice in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout. Please include any dietary restrictions as well.
What options do we have for lunch during the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Lunch options can be found above in the "Additional Info" section. Please specify your lunch choice in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout. Please include any dietary restrictions as well.
How long are we at the Grand Canyon during the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:You will be at the Grand Canyon for a full three hours where you can visit the viewpoints, take a short hike or romantic stroll, and explore the Bright Angel Lodge and Hopi House gift shops.
Should I bring my camera on the Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:Absolutely! You will visit the most picturesque viewpoints in the Grand Canyon, including the widest and deepest portions. There are several fantastic photo opportunities!
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Simple breakfast (muffin and juice), lunch (choice of sandwich with chips), water and snacks were all provided." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour from Las Vegas
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas Vegas4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaBus Tours - NevadaAudio Guides - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaExtreme - NevadaFull-day Tours - Nevada4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm Springs4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffAudio Guides - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Four Queens CasinoValley of Fire State ParkPark MGM Las VegasFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoNeon MuseumToy ShackFountains of BellagioDeath Valley National ParkExcalibur Hotel & CasinoStratosphere TowerBellagio Gallery of Fine ArtShark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay BayCashman FieldMiracle Mile Shops at Planet HollywoodThe D Las VegasDig This Las VegasA Special Memory Wedding Chapel Downtown Las VegasColorado RiverCasino at the Tropicana Las Vegas