- Walking tour of downtown Las Vegas at night
- Explore Fremont Street, aka Glitter Gulch, with a knowledgeable guide
- Hear stories and fun facts about Vegas from past to present
- Admire vintage Vegas sights like neon casino signs
- Pass by the Fremont Street Experience
- Visit Fremont East and the Downtown Container Park
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour ends inside Downtown Container Park - 707 Fremont St. E. 21+ ID required to enter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and bottled water are recommended
- Minimum age is 21 years (ID Required)
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Face mask / facial covering (not provided) must be worn during the tour
- Our guests health is always a priority and during this unprecedented time we have put extra measures in place to help ensure your safety. Stringent Cleaning – Audio headsets will continue to be cleaned & sanitized before each tour with disinfectant aerosol and wipes. Each headset now also receives a ‘deep-clean’ via HoMEDICS® UV-CLEAN Portable Sanitizer which has been clinically proven to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria & viruses at the DNA level with UV-C light. Your guide will be wearing a full-face shield and guests are asked to maintain 3 feet between other parties on the tour. Our wireless audio headsets will also allow you to navigate around other pedestrians during your tour to help you maintain your comfortable social distance while still hearing your guides every word.
- As mandated by the State of Nevada effective July 30, 2021 12:01 AM, everyone must wear a mask while indoors, irregardless of vaccination. Our tours do visit some indoor property so please bring and prepare to wear your mask during this portion of our tour. Thank you for your understanding.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Downtown Las Vegas Nighttime Walking Tour.
- "The tour is a must for anyone who wants to know the history of Vegas and the Fremont street corridor." See review