Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- See the amazing rock formations at Antelope Canyon
- Look down over the Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend
- Late breakfast or early lunch included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No open toed shoes, flip flops or heels permitted
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Please note: Occasionally, due to inclement weather, the tour at Lower Antelope Canyon may be cancelled. This may not be known until after the tour has departed Las Vegas. If this happens, you will be refunded the cost of the tour for Antelope Canyon.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY One Day Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Las Vegas.
- "Please sure you bring your good walking/hiking shoes.The bend is an awesome view but there is a pretty long walk down and back to get there." See review
- "For those who are curious, it is a full day of travel and touring that goes from 6AM-10PM, but both Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon are worth the effort!" See review
- "a long day but well worth it recommend to anyone" See review