- 3-day Southwest camping trip to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon
- Camping equipment, meals per itinerary and minibus transport from Las Vegas included
- Upgrade to comfortable lodging accommodations
- Small-group tour approx. 14 people to ensure more personalized attention from a professional guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Directions: you will need to meet at the North Tour Entrance of the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino. The tour departs at 7:15am but it is advised that you are ready 10 minutes prior. Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 9pm on Day 3, subject to local traffic conditions
What To Expect
Depart from Las Vegas on day one, heading to Zion National Park by minibus. Spend your time in Zion at your leisure, enjoying a range of hikes suitable for all fitness levels, such as the Emerald Pools Trail or Great White Throne. In the afternoon, continue on to Bryce Canyon, a park famous for its “hoodoo” rock formations, and enjoy a barbecue dinner before spending the night at the campground or lodging option of your choice.
Start day two with an optional chance to explore Antelope Canyon (at your own expense) before continuing to Monument Valley. A member of the Navajo tribe that populates the area will take you on a Jeep tour to explore this iconic area. Finish the day at your campsite or lodging.
On day three you’ll head to the world-famous Grand Canyon, choosing to enjoy a hike, take a break at the rim-side café or upgrade for an incredible helicopter ride above the canyon’s South Rim. Head back to Las Vegas in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Camping accommodation is a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together.
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Depending on daylight, the Monument Valley Jeep tour may be offered as a sunrise tour.
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- Lunches are make-your-own sandwiches and are served with fruit and potato chips
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms