2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go off-roading in the Mojave Desert on an adventurous RZR tour from Las Vegas that puts you behind the wheel of a powerful 4-wheel-drive vehicle. You'll suit up in safety gear and a radio-equipped helmet, then rev the engine as you roar over desert trails and follow parched river beds. With pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels, this tour gets you out of the city and deep into the wild, scenic Mojave.
- Drive a 4x4 RZR in the Mojave Desert
- See native wildlife in a natural environment
- Get away from Las Vegas hustle and bustle
- Choose between 3 tour durations
- All necessary equipment included
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
Saved to wishlist!
2, 3 or 5-hour tour (based on option selected)
Round-trip transportation from select hotels
All required safety equipment
Vehicle orientation and safety briefing
Bottled water and snacks
Professional off-road tour guides
All-inclusive of fuel, taxes, and fees
All listed tour pricing for up to two people per RZR.
Departure & Return
21016 S Las Vegas Blvd, Sloan, NV 89054, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years with a valid drivers license
- All passengers must be at least 14 years of age
- Please wear comfortable clothing, closed-toed shoes are required.
- Please note: Since both tours include a 30-minute orientation, ride times vary from 1.5 to 2.5 hours depending on tour selected.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vegas Off Road Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Las Vegas Off Road Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Las Vegas Off Road Tours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Las Vegas Off Road Tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Las Vegas Off Road Tours?
This activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Las Vegas Off Road Tours.
See all safety measures taken by Las Vegas Off Road Tours.
Where does the Las Vegas Off Road RZR Tours in Mojave Desert depart from?
We offer pickup from the following hotels: Treasure Island at the Bus Depot just west of the main valet, Bellagio at the South Tour Lobby, Excalibur at the Rotunda Tour Bus Lobby, or SouthPoint at the Main Valet.
How far away from the Strip is the Las Vegas Off Road RZR Tours in Mojave Desert?
After pickup, we will drive approximately 30-minutes south of Las Vegas to Jean, Nevada to start the offroad adventure.
Is there an age limit to drive during the Las Vegas Off Road RZR Tours in Mojave Desert?
Yes, all drivers must be 18 years old or older with a valid driver's license.
Is there an age limit for passengers on the Las Vegas Off Road RZR Tours in Mojave Desert?
There is not a specific age limit, however, passengers must be tall enough to sit in the seat with their feet flat on the floor for safety reasons.
What should I wear for the Las Vegas Off Road RZR Tours in Mojave Desert?
It is recommended that riders wear long pants, long-sleeved shirts, and closed-toe shoes, however during warmer months shorts and tees are acceptable.
What should I bring with me on the Las Vegas Off Road RZR Tours in Mojave Desert?
Backpacks can be helpful to stow loose items, sunscreen, sunglasses, and your camera to capture the epic moments.
Will I get dirty during the Las Vegas Off Road RZR Tours in Mojave Desert?
The short answer is yes. You will be operating an off-road vehicle in a dirt environment.
- "Which would allow you to slow down and let the SxS get some space ahead of you so you can just floor it and Get a real experience!" See review
Product code: 32338P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLas Vegas4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaExtreme - Nevada4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm Springs4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffCategory
Calico HillsPioneer SaloonLINQ PromenadeLas Vegas CityCenterPlanet Hollywood Resort & CasinoExcalibur Hotel & CasinoZak Bagans' The Haunted MuseumCarroll Shelby MuseumClark County MuseumFour Queens CasinoRick's RestorationsGrand Canyon South RimFountains of BellagioA Special Memory Wedding Chapel Miracle Mile Shops at Planet HollywoodBally's Las VegasBodies: The ExhibitionGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)Alibi Las VegasBryce Canyon National Park