- No guidebooks required: don’t miss any highlights with your guide nearby
- Stop for an authentic Malay lunch at a local family’s residence
- If you’re vegetarian, lunch options are available on request
- With discounted children’s tickets, save some money for treats at the end
Departure & Return
Your guide from "JungleWalla" will be wearing an olive green shirt that says "JungleWalla" on the sleeves and will be holding a sign that reads "JungleWalla". Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Tour ends at The Els Club.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Junglewalla
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.