4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Paddle a kayak through Langkawi’s mangrove forests on a half-day tour that also visits a fish farm and bat cave. Watch for monkeys, lizards, and other wildlife in the thick mangrove forest canopy, using the small, maneuverable craft to explore narrow waterways where most boats can’t go, and heading deep into the protected Kilim Mangrove Forest Reserve.
- Spot fish and wildlife in Kilim Mangrove Forest Reserve
- Sit-on-top kayaks are easy for even first-time paddlers
- Group size is limited to ensure personal service
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at selected Langkawi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
English speaking driver and guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- What to wear: You'll be exposed to the sun and will partially get wet, swimming attire, shorts
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to bring: Sunscreen, spare clothes and towel, slippers, hat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Experience with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Experience with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Experience with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Experience with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeUnderground Tours KayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawi4WD Tours - KedahSporting Events - KedahBus Tours - KedahNature and Wildlife - KedahWater Tours - KedahExtreme - KedahUnderground Tours - KedahKayaking - KedahHalf-day Tours - Kedah4WD Tours - Ko LipeSporting Events - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeWater Tours - Ko LipeExtreme - Ko LipeUnderground Tours - Ko LipeKayaking - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko Lipe4WD Tours - Hat YaiSporting Events - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiWater Tours - Hat YaiExtreme - Hat YaiUnderground Tours - Hat YaiKayaking - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Langkawi Sky BridgeLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Tanjung RhuDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Galeria PerdanaSinga Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Underwater World Langkawi