- Half-day Jet Ski tour of Langkawi archipelago
- Ride solo or with a passenger on a convoy across turquoise waters to secret coves
- Explore eight rocky islets with an experienced guide, including Dayang Bunting Island
- Take a dip in Dayang Bunting Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Malaysia
- Marvel at limestone structures and verdant jungle surrounding the Fjords
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure, depending on option selected
- Small-group tour limited to eight passengers ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Departure Point: From behind Orkid Ria restaurant on Cenang Beach Address: GPS coordinate for the meeting point - 6°17'42.6"N 99°43'24.4"E Directions: On Pantai Cenang (Cenang Beach) Take the footpath behind Orkid Ria Restaurant from Jalan Pantai Cenang to the beach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please dress appropriately for water activity
- Recommended to bring drinking water, sunscreen, sunglasses, waterproof bag and snacks
- Please note that if you choose "single ride" option, you will be responsible for driving a jet ski. For "double ride", you will ride with a partner
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mega Water Sports Sdn Bhd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.