- Discover the ancient rainforest of Langkawi on a half-day jungle trek—ideal for those short on time
- Learn fascinating facts about the forests ecology from your naturalist guide
- Listen for the sounds of tropical birds and monkeys as you venture into the jungle
- An ideal introduction for first-time visitors to the region
Departure & Return
Please hire a taxi to take you to Crocodile park, Langkawi, Jalan Datai Kampung Kubang Badak, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah. The meeting point right in front of this themepark. Your guide will be wearing an olive green shirt that says "JungleWalla" on the sleeves. Please be there by 8.50am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children
- Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, Sport shoes or walking shoes and some sun protection
- Please bring mosquito repellent
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Junglewalla
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms