- Get to know Lancaster County’s Amish people and culture
- This small-group tour is capped at just 14 people for a personal outing
- Sample Christmas cookies, and meet three different Amish families
- Discover Lancaster County at its most festive on this pre-Christmas outing
Departure & Return
All travelers will meet at our farmhouse museum, The Amish Farm and House. We are located between the American Music Theatre and the Target shopping plaza. There is free and ample parking surrounding us. (Please note that we were here first! Target moved in around 2006.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with food allergies or restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Amish Farm and House
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff