Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Piazzale Camerlata, in front of the pharmacy. You can reach it easily with public transportation from Como downtown in 5 minutes. Bus CC1, CC8, C50, C52, C60, C62, C70, C74 (Piazza Camerlata stop).
Meeting Point in Piazza Cavour n.1 at the bus stop in front of Hotel Barchetta Excelsior
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with fear of heights
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Slow Lake Como
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms