- Discover the scenic highlights of Lake Como
- Small-group tour (maximum six): A more personalized experience
- Learn about the region's history and culture from your guide
- E-bikes require less effort than traditional bikes
Departure & Return
Meet in our office in Via San Rocco, 20 m from the tiny square of Piazza Manzoni. You will see a large yellow church as you approach the square. You can also put the following address in google maps if needed: Chiesa di Santa Caterina d'Alessandria, Piazza Manzoni
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum height 155cm, minimum age 15 (under 18 years accompanied by an adult). Maximum age 60 unless participants are regular bike riders.The ability to manage an e-bike of roughly 22kg.
- Suitable clothing for an outdoor activity. No sandals or open shoes permitted. No loose-fitting long skirts or trousers.
- Ability to ride a bike with gears - this ride contains uphill and downhill riding, and short stretches of non-technical gravel. Some confidence and general agility are required.
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility impairments, bad hips and lack of agility
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bebike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff