Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the history of Villa Carlotta and its gardens with a guide
- A private lake cruise to skip the hassle and delays of the ferry
- Snap photos and enjoy the view from an open-top Venetian watertaxi
- Option of staying in Bellagio or returning to Tremezzo after the tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point at the benches across the road from the ticket office. Look for a person holding a Lake Como Food tours sign!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We are following Italy's rules as they change. PLEASE NOTE FROM AUG 6TH THIS TOUR WILL NEED A GREEN PASS OR A PROOF OF VACCINATION (with one of the vaccines recognized by EMA) or PROOF OF A COVID TEST (taken within 48 hours, either rapid or PCR). Clients will also be required to bring masks and wear them in case of no social distance. WITHOUT THE REQUIRED PAPERS, TRAVELLER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE TOUR AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands