Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- We pick up passengers beneath the ship - Maximum waiting time is 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. The average time from Civitavecchia port to Fiumicino is 50 minutes and Fiumicino Airport is always the first stop. Inlduing this stop the average time to go to Rome goes from 1 hour and 10 minutes to 2 hours depending from the number of groups in the Van
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY NCC AIRPORT S.C.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Great value for the money, much cheaper than service booked thru cruise line." See review