- Round-trip shared transfers from Civitavecchia to Rome
- Soak up the scenery on the 90-minute drive from Civitavecchia to Rome
- Enjoy up to six hours to explore Rome independently
- See Rome landmarks like the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain or the Spanish Steps on a self-guided tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Board free shuttle & meet our assistant at the bus terminal. When you exit the shuttle,look for your local representative holding a "DRIVERINROME" sign. We ask all the guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 10 minutes before departure time.
MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please board the free shuttle offered by the cruise port authority and meet our assistant driver at the bus terminal. When you exit the shuttle, please look for your local representative holding a "DRIVERINROME" sign. We ask all the guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 10 minutes before departure time.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please contact the local provider to verify the correct pickup time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms