Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
You will be dropped off at your accommodation located in the city center (downtown) inside the aurelian walls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing is applied to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requested: 18 years old
- Wheelchair accessible (if foldable), please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The duration of the transfer is approximate, the exact duration depends on the weather and on traffic conditions
- Minimum travelers requested: 1 traveler
- This service is available from 06:00 am to 10:00 pm
- The operator is not responsible if the service cannot be provided due to incorrect information from guests
- If you do not provide the cruise ship details, your accommodation or hotel address and phone number, service will not be guaranteed
- The operator is not responsible for intense traffic, bad weather, delays, crowded highways
- Most travelers can participate
- Please indicate at what time you want to be picked up at the Port
- The meeting point at Civitavecchia port: at the exit of the ship
- The driver will be waiting for you 30 minutes from the the time indicated by you at the moment of the reservation: please do not forget to indicate the pick up time chosen!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Decus Italia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff