8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Exploring the Bel Paese by land is a highlight of any Italy cruise, but arranging separate shore excursions for each stop can be overwhelming. Take care of day trips from Civitavecchia, Livorno, and Naples with this easy combination package, and tour Rome, Pisa and Florence, and Pompeii and Sorrento hassle-free. Make the most of every minute on land with port pickup, private transportation, and skip-the-line tickets to the most important sights.
- Rome day trip with priority access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Tour Pisa and Florence with fast-track tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Skip-the-line entrance to Pompeii and a Sorrento stop to sightsee and shop
- Round-trip transportation from each port, with guaranteed on-time return
Saved to wishlist!
One-Booking for all 3 Shore Excursions from Italian Port of Calls Civitavecchia, Livorno, Naples
Each Port of Call: pickup and dropoff
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle/local professional English-speaking Driver
In Civitavecchia (Rome) Lunch included
Lunch, Food and Drinks where not indicated
Tour Guide, Entrance fees
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointCivitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele 19, 00053, Civitavecchia Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Each Cruise Port of Call: right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Porto di Livorno, Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One-Booking for all 3 Shore Excursions from Ports of Calls: Civitavecchia, Livorno, Naples
- Your local Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship each port, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ItalyBestExcursions 3 Port of Calls in 1 Booking: Civitavecchia Livorno Naples?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ItalyBestExcursions 3 Port of Calls in 1 Booking: Civitavecchia Livorno Naples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ItalyBestExcursions 3 Port of Calls in 1 Booking: Civitavecchia Livorno Naples?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
ItalyBestExcursions 3 Port of Calls in 1 Booking: Civitavecchia Livorno Naples
8 to 9 hours
1 day 2 hours
1 day 2 hours
1 day 2 hours
1 day 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSightseeing Passes Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioSightseeing Passes - LazioShore Excursions - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeSightseeing Passes - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaSightseeing Passes - Lake BolsenaCategory