- Explore the coastal town of Civitavecchia on a small-group food and wine tasting tour
- Visit local fisherman, bakers, and wine sellers and learn local secrets from your guide
- Stop to taste prosciutti, salami, cheese, olives, pizza, gelato and more along the way
- Visit a wine shop to learn about and taste local wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: the pick up for the foodie tour with nonna will be at the main shuttle buses stop and not in front of the ship!
You have to take the free shuttle bus in front of your ship to find us at the main shuttle buses stop. Our representative will be there next to the blue toilettes holding a sign with your name on it!
- Port of Civitavecchia at the main shuttle buses stop
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rometourguide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Foody Tour with Nonna in Civitavecchia (port).