Explore our promoted experiences
- Cover more ground in Rome with port pickup and all-day transportation
- See top sights like the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Pantheon
- Private tour option with fast-track Colosseum and Vatican Museums tickets
- Avoid the hassle of finding a restaurant with lunch included in the excursion
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- PRIVATE - ALL INCLUSIVE Option: this option includes Driver and vehicle full time. Skip-The-Line Tickets Colosseum, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Local Licensed private Tour Guide full time in Rome to visit Colosseum from inside, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, and the scheduled best places of Rome. Lunch.
- PRIVATE - VATICAN GUIDE INCLUDED Option: this option includes Driver and vehicle full time. Skip-The-Line Tickets Colosseum, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Local Licensed private Tour Guide for 2 hour visit inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Lunch.
- PRIVATE - NO GUIDE Option: this option includes Driver and vehicle full time. Skip-The-Line Tickets Colosseum, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Lunch.
- SHARED SMART TOUR Option: this option includes Driver, vehicle full time and Lunch
- Private Tour Options only important information: ==>VATICAN MUSEUMS and SISTINE CHAPEL CLOSURES: every Sunday, Easter Days (Sun-Mon), 1 and 6 January, 11 February, 19 March, 1 May, 29 June, 15 August, 8 - 25 and 26 December. Instead Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, you will visit one of the Ancient Catacombs in Rome (tickets included). No refund is due. ==> COLOSSEUM SKIP-THE-LINE: for safety reasons the official Colosseum Management could lead delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors. In rare occasions, if Colosseum Skip-the-Line tickets to be sold out on official website, you will enjoy the Colosseum from outside and we will refund to you the corresponding tickets cost (15 Euro per person)
- St Peter’s Basilica: on rare occasions could be closed or unaccessible or with a long line wait time to enter. It is over our control, so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
- Most travelers can participate
- One Infant seat available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UrbExcursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff