2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
private guided tour
entrances to museums
Departure & Return
Piazza Francesco Petruccioli, 58017 Pitigliano GR, Italy
in front of the fountain
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/2/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The central streets of Pitigliano are also accessible to disabled people, the ghetto does not have many stairs. The hollow streets are not accessible to those who have difficulty walking. the
- The use of comfortable shoes with a rough sole, no flip flops is recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roberta Marioni
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Pitigliano and Etruscan cave routes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of Pitigliano and Etruscan cave routes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Pitigliano and Etruscan cave routes?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 185691P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Pitigliano and Etruscan cave routes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - LazioWalking Tours - LazioHistorical Tours - LazioArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory