- Snorkel in the Sea of Cortez, and keep and eye out for sea life
- Learn about whale sharks from your guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and bottled water included
Departure & Return
Local 8 (eight) at Marina Fonatur Singlar. Please be 30 minutes before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At least being 8 years old and being good swimmer to do the activity.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Tour's departure initial time is not guaranteed. This is because of new regulations that protect the enviroment of whale sharks. This activiy is regulated by Protected species and they will determine the shift or initial time for this activity. Possible initial times 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm. We will confirm to you initial time one day before. Please be patient while we wait for our turn to depart. It is possible the wait could be between 30 minutes until 3 hours to enter to whale shark feed zone, this regulations applies to all companies in La Paz City.
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sun Rider Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There a lot of rules governing this industry (the whale sharks are endangered), so be prepared to wait a little bit." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews