Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn a few typical Costa Rican dishes
- Try to get all the cooking secrets from grandma
- Use local ingredients grown right there on the property
- Enjoy what you've cooked along with a natural drink
Departure & Return
From the School of San Francisco, 150 meters South Calle 702 highway to San Ramón.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with flu or asthma symptoms
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Fogón de Chela
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands