Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Experience sightseeing in the Arashiyama and Sagano areas of Kyoto via Zoom
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please download Zoom on a smartphone or computer beforehand.
- The Zoom URL will be sent to the email address entered during booking 1-7 days prior to the tour date. *Use of the login URL is limited to customers who have made a booking.
- Customers may not be able to participate once 30 minutes have passed following the start of the tour.
- Please note that refunds cannot be issued in the event that customers cannot participate on the virtual tour or end up participating partway due to trouble with the Zoom app or their device or due to an unstable Internet environment.
- Please note that refunds cannot be issued even in the event that customers are not able to participate on the tour due to an error in the email address entered when booking. Please enter the correct email address.
- Time Zone: Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience