Departure & Return
Kita-oji station on Kyoto City Subway Karasuma Line. Your guide meets you at the south (NOT north) ticket gate of this station. The subway station number is K04.
Fushimi Inari Shrine. Your guide informs you how to get to your next spot after the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- You will visit so many places only one day so you can not change the itinerary, lunch place and starting point.
- If you have some food you can not eat, please inform us when you book this tour
- This tour will take you to not only tourist attractions, but also to nice Japanese-style streets and back alleys. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Many places in Japan do not accept cash, such as entrance fee, cab fare, public transportation, souvenirs, etc. Please be sure to have some Japanese yen ready before joining the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- ＊On very hot summer days, it is recommended to change to Plan B course, which requires fewer steps and takes you to Chishakuin Temple( a hidden gem indoor temple) and Sanjusangendo Temple(famous for a forest of Buddhist statues). Also, on days when the sun sets early, Plan B is recommended to visit Fushimi Inari Shrine while it is still bright.Please consalt with your guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EE tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands