- A great choice for travelers with limited time
- See multiple temples, shrines, and attractions such as Fushimi Inari
- Visit World Heritage-listed Kyoto's popular attractions
- Avoid language barriers—multiple language audio guides available
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Audio guidance in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, Russian
- Free Wi-Fi service available on the bus.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Customers will walk include stairs and hills in each places
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Panoramic Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kyoto Cultural Forest, Shrine and Temple Tour with Options.
- "Make sure you bring enough water and go to toilets at attractions - there’s no stopping for anyone." See review
- "A lot of walking to get to the individual sites, but so worth it." See review
- "We recommend this tour for those who want to see the best popular spots of Kyoto and has little time!" See review