Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine two integral parts of Japanese culture during your time in Kyoto
- Experience a tea ceremony for a first-hand cultural experience
- Wear a traditional kimono to enhance your experience
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to eigh people
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are traveling with children under the age of 9, please make a reservation by choosing the "Tea Ceremony and Kimono for Kids and Family in Kyoto" or contact us. Children who are younger than 9 cannot participate in the regular tea ceremony session. Family Plan: https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g298564-d15603954-Tea_Ceremony_and_Kimono_for_Kids_and_Family_in_Kyoto-Kyoto_Kyoto_Prefecture_Kinki.html
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies or Halal, vegan, vegetarian preferences.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most sessions are usually private as Japan is still closed for international travel. About 20% of the time there may be another party in your group.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "It was so cool to dress up in the kimono color of our choice and take pictures with the backgrounds they’d set up." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews