- Good fun for first-time or repeat visitors to Kyoto
- Learn about Japanese culture, religion, and history on this tour
- Visit lesser-known as well as big-name attractions
- Ideal for travelers who aren’t too sensitive to scary ghost stories
Departure & Return
We will meet at the main gate of Yasaka Shrine at the intersection of Shijo Street and Higashioji Street. Convenient by city bus, Keihan Line, Subway or Hankyu Line.
We will end around Shichijo Street, near Sanjusangendo Temple.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atticus Sims
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.