- Sake-tasting workshop in Kyoto’s Fushimi district
- Sample seven different sake varieties
- Choice of afternoon or evening tour departure
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
25 min from JR Kyoto Station : Take a train on Kintetsu Line to Momoyamagoryo-Mae Station. Walk for 9 min from the station. 20 min from Gion-Shijo Station : Take a train on Keihan Line to Chushojima Station. Walk for 7 min from the station. 20 min from Fushimi-Inari Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommend to bring a bottle of water
- Legal drinking age in Japan is 20; customers under 20 years of age will only be served non-alcoholic drinks
- Vegetarian option for snacks is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note the venue for sake tasting session may be changed due to its availabilities.
- Recommended to have your lunch or brunch prior to the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Drinking and driving is strictly prohibited by law in Japan. Make sure to come to the tour by public transportation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Add Stories Co.,Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms