8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi
2 dives from the speedboat
Use of Scuba equipment
One PADI scuba instructor for maximum two divers in a group
Use of towel
Lunch, fruits and bottled water
Marine toilet on a speedboat
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from your accommodation and will drive you to our Dive Center.
● Free pickup & return in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As this is a PADI Dive Center, you will be required to fill out a PADI medical form. Please note, if you answer YES to any of the questions consult your doctor prior to arrival for the approval signature, as requested on the form. It is necessary before you can engage in scuba diving.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zero Gravity Diving
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Try Dive with Manta Rays in Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Try Dive with Manta Rays in Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Try Dive with Manta Rays in Bali?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Try Dive with Manta Rays in Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Try Dive with Manta Rays in Bali
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKutaScuba Diving - BaliScuba Diving - SeminyakScuba Diving - JimbaranCategory