11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Head east to Bali’s most beautiful—and Instagrammable—sights on this private guided door-to-door tour, with the chance to stop elsewhere along the route for no extra charge. Start at Lempuyang Temple, known for the Gates of Heaven that frame the Mt. Agung volcano, then continue to Ujung Water Palace and Tirta Gangga Water Garden, with gorgeous sculptures reflected in gleaming pools. Stop at Virgin Beach along the way.
- Tour east Bali’s most beautiful vistas with a private driver/guide
- Take photos at Lempuyang Temple’s Gates of Heaven, an Instagram must
- Explore Karangasem’s water palaces, with pools, gardens, and fountains
- Flexible, intimate private tour—with 2-way transfers direct from your door
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver as Guide
Stop by passed attraction without surcharge
Private trip only with your party
Entry Tickets Tirta Gangga, Lempuyang Temple and Taman Ujung
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all traveller at the lobby hotel or design location area
8. Nusa Dua
Please inform us of your location when booking or prior to the date of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aman Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lempuyang Gate Signature?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lempuyang Gate Signature?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lempuyang Gate Signature?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lempuyang Gate Signature?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lempuyang Gate Signature
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaBus Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory