7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Nusa Penida island lies just off the southeast coast of Bali and is renowned for its palm-fringed beaches and dramatic coastal scenery. On this tour, catch the ferry to Penida island, then enjoy a private tour of the island’s most popular spots. Cruise around Crystal Bay, Gamat Bay, and Manta Bay, stopping to swim and snorkel along the coast. Then, continue by car to Broken Beach, Angel’s Billabong, and Kelingking Beach.
- Snorkel at three different sites: spot manta rays and other marine life
- Magnificent views from the water on a private boat cruise
- Private island tour means more time to explore and take photos
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your south Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Villa Transfer Services (prices option: include hotel transfer)
Ticket Fastboat Return (Bali - Nusa Penida)
Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
Boat & Guide Snorkeling (shared with other groups)
Snorkeling Equipment (mask, fins and life jacket)
Departure & Return
Jl. Hang Tuah No.88x, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80226, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are 2 price options including hotel/villa transfer services or not
- The price will be cheaper 6 - 12 people in 1 group
- IMPORTANT: *Put your hotel/villa details in the booking process
- Not Include (hotel transfer) Meeting point: Sanur harbour Bali, please meet us at Toko Hangtuah (near harbour) at 07.00 AM and please wait there until our staff pick you up
- Please use swimsuit in the morning and bring towel, clothes to change
- Additional charger if the hotel/villa is outside the specified area (Uluwatu, Tegalalang, Tabanan, Karangasem, Balangan etc.)
- Please tell us via (WhatsApp / Email) for check availability, in last minutes booking
- IMPORTANT: *Nusa Penida Island is new tourism destination, currently still developing public infrastructure covering: human resources, road, harbour etc.
- NOTE: *Hotel/villa transfer might be share with other groups if same hotel or near
- Please tell us via (WhatsApp / Email) if the trip wants to start from Nusa Lembongan / Ceningan
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surya Nusa Penida Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Nusa Penida Island West with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Nusa Penida Island West with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Nusa Penida Island West with Snorkeling?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Nusa Penida Island West with Snorkeling
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliDay Cruises - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakWater Tours - SeminyakDay Cruises - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranDay Cruises - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory