12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and back to your hotel (Kuta, Seminyak,Legian,Canggu,Jimbaran,Sanur,Ubud,Nusa Dua,Tnj.Benoa)
A private car with a good AC
A driver who can speak English as your guide
Entrance ticket for each attraction
Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
Any orhers personal (optional) expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in(Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Kuta, Jimbaran,Nusa Dua area, Tanjung Benoa, Uluwatu, Sanur, Ubud, Gianyar, Denpasar,)
Pickup time 07.00.a.m
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Port of Benoa, 7646+WRV, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Upadani Bali Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nusa Penida One Day Tour All Inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nusa Penida One Day Tour All Inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nusa Penida One Day Tour All Inclusive?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nusa Penida One Day Tour All Inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nusa Penida One Day Tour All Inclusive
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory