8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Bali has long been popular with underwater explorers, but you don't need to be PADI-certified to enjoy what the island has to offer. With this tour, you'll get the chance to snorkel down to the USAT Liberty, a 120-meter-long shipwreck full of marine life. Afterwards, you'll go for lunch, followed by a tour to two of Bali's most interesting old temples.
- Go snorkeling at the USAT Liberty wreck with operator-provided gear
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included in the package
- Visit the Water Palace and Bat Cave temples
- Round-trip transfers from select tourist areas are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers with English speaking assistance from selective beaches and regions only (South, East Bali and Ubud only)
Joined cruise to the various snorkelling sites around Bali
Lunch included at local restaurant (food only)
All taxes and service fees included
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation on Bali
Supplements for transfers other than South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak and Nusa Dua), East Bali (Candidasa, Padangbai, and Tulamben) and Ubud. Supplements apply also for customers from Ubud, Uluwatu, arriving and departing from any harbour on the island and/or Bali International Airport.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on private transfer basis from and to the starting point but will join with other customers on the snorkelling trip.
- Return transfers for this tour apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; We always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- Any boat schedules and routes may be subject to change depending on such unfavourable weather conditions.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals. We strongly advise not to bring any valuables with you as there are no lockers available.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- It is not possible to rent scuba gear during this tour to admire the wreck from up close.
- This tour is not recommended for families with children under the age of 8 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkelling at the USAT Liberty and East Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkelling at the USAT Liberty and East Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkelling at the USAT Liberty and East Bali?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkelling at the USAT Liberty and East Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkelling at the USAT Liberty and East Bali
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWater Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakWater Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory