8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
100% Money-back guarantee
Licensed, English-speaking guide
Entrance ticket at volcano
Flaslights and walking sticks for hiking
Transportation to and from your hotel lobby in air conditioned van.
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up locations below :
Seminyak : 01,30 AM
Kuta : 01,30 AM
Legian : 01,30 AM
Kerobokan : 01,30 AM
Canggu :01,30 AM
Jimbaran : 01,30 AM
Nusa Dua : 01,30 AM
Uluwatu : 01,00 AM
Amed : 01,30 AM
Tulamben : 01,30 AM
Singaraja / Lovina 01,30 AM
Sanur :02,00 AM
Ubud : 02,30 AM
Candidasa 02,00 AM
Padangbai : 02,00 AM
Sidemen : 02,30 AM
Kintamani : 03,15 AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Trekking Exploration
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Volcano Trekking and Luwak Coffee Plantation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Volcano Trekking and Luwak Coffee Plantation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Volcano Trekking and Luwak Coffee Plantation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Volcano Trekking and Luwak Coffee Plantation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Volcano Trekking and Luwak Coffee Plantation
8 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaHiking - BaliClimbing - BaliWalking Tours - BaliHiking - SeminyakClimbing - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakHiking - JimbaranClimbing - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranCategory