8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Other water sport activities that are not in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tanjung Benoa
9/24/2019 - 2/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PT. Diwira Wisata Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Private Tour : Bali Sea Walker, Uluwatu Temple with Dinner at Jimbaran Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Private Tour : Bali Sea Walker, Uluwatu Temple with Dinner at Jimbaran Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Private Tour : Bali Sea Walker, Uluwatu Temple with Dinner at Jimbaran Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Private Tour : Bali Sea Walker, Uluwatu Temple with Dinner at Jimbaran Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Private Tour : Bali Sea Walker, Uluwatu Temple with Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
6 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory