- Bali airport departure transfer with spa treatment
- Hassle-free way to end your Bali vacation
- Relax with a foot wash, massage, body scrub and flower bath
- Professional driver delivers you to Denpasar International Airport
- Hotel pickup from South Bali included
Departure & Return
You will get picked up from you hotel. Please inform your prefer pick up time and please wait in the lobby to be picked up . Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off available for bellow area : 1. Kuta , Badung regency. Bali 2. Seminyak, badung Regency. Bali 3. Canggu/Berawa, North Kuta, badung Regency.Bali 4. Legian, Badung Regency . Bali 5. Nusa Dua , South Kuta. Bali 6. Jimbaran, South Kuta. Bali 7. Sanur . Bali 8. Port of Benoa . Denpasar 9. Pererenan, Badung regency.Bali 10. Umalas, Kerobokan Kelod. Bali 11. Bumbak, Kerobokan Kaja. Bali 12. Denpasar City, Bali 13. Tanjung Benoa, South Kuta. Bali
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There are additional charge if you stay in Ubud ( IDR 175.000/van) and Tabanan ( IDR 250.000/van)
- Confirmation will received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- PRIVATE transport which mean only your group in the car
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Yowana Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms