- Experience an array of activities in Singapore in one convenient day trip
- Explore Singapore’s multicultural heritage in Little India and Arab Street
- Stop by a casino, shop at discount outlets, and kick back at the beach
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visa is required to enter Singapore or Malaysia for selected countries.(Please keep in mind if you holding single entry visa to malaysia,you are not permitted to re enter the country again)
- Please ensure passport has minimum of 6 months validity
- Please remember to bring along your passport and Singapore arrival immigration card to exit Singapore.
- Prohibited goods are not allowed to be brought into Singapore.Please check below link for more information www.customs.gov.sg
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms