5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Bonaire’s Washington Slagbaai National Park on this guided half-day tour. Explore hidden coves, secluded beaches, salt lakes, and watering holes. Originally inhabited by the Caiquetio Indians, the park is the first nature sanctuary of the former Netherlands Antilles. Today, its beaches are an important nesting ground for sea turtles. Enjoy plenty of opportunities to photograph the natural beauty.
- Spot flamingos, goats, iguanas, donkeys, and local birds
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended; bring water shoes
- Lunch is included in the tour price
- Transportation from most major hotels and the cruise ship port is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs & Drinks (Soda & Water)
Snorkeling at Boka Slagbai
Clean and Safe Vehicle with Air-Conditioning & Working Seatbelts
Transportation to and from your Ship or Hotel
All Fees and Taxes
Please have your tag paper receipt, Square or round Nature Tag & a picture ID
You may prepurchase an annual Dive or Nature Tag online at https://stinapa.bonairenaturefee.org/purc
Nature and Dive Tag
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation from most major hotels and cruise ship port is included.
- Cruise ship port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Washington park Opening Hours: 08:00 -17:00 (14:45 is last entry time into the park)
- It is likely you will see flamingos, goats, iguanas, donkeys and local birds while in the park.
- Dependent on number of tour guests we will travel by van, car, or pickup truck. All of our tours are small group tours with 2-7 people per vehicle.
- Good to Have: Casual clothing - Hat and sunglasses - Comfortable walking shoes - Water Camera or GoPro if you have one - Bring some old bread if you want to feed some fish, lizards, donkeys and birds - Swimming shoes if you are not comfortable walking barefoot on small ocean rocks and coral - Snorkel gear (if you don't have a mask or snorkel, please let us know before hand)
- If you are staying at hotel or apartment, please let us know the name and address. We will be there to collect you 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Please note that our price includes a 6% government tax.
- Enjoy your time and know that as our guest, we want you to feel at home and comfortable!
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived, so please let us know if we can assist you with anything!
- Most travelers can participate
- Park is Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Washington Park Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Washington Park Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Washington Park Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Washington Park Tour with Local Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Washington Park Tour with Local Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKralendijkShore Excursions - OranjestadBus Tours - OranjestadNature and Wildlife - OranjestadWalking Tours - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - Santa MartaBus Tours - Santa MartaNature and Wildlife - Santa MartaWalking Tours - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaShore Excursions - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaWalking Tours - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaCategory