- Spot flamingos, goats, iguanas, donkeys, and local birds
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended; bring water shoes
- Lunch is included in the tour price
- Transportation from most major hotels and the cruise ship port is included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Washington park Opening Hours: 08:00 -17:00 (14:45 is last entry time into the park) We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour:
- It is likely you will see flamingos, goats, iguanas, donkeys and local birds while in the park.
- 1. Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- 2. Extra Water
- 3. Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny, and humid weather
- 4. Camera (of course!)
- 5. Comfortable Shoes
- 6. Water Shoes if you plan to swim - Bonaire's beaches can be rocky
- 7. Swim Wear & Towel
- 8. Bread or fruit - if you'd like to feed the iguanas and fish
- Note: For children under the age of 12, entry to the Visitor Centre and the park is free.
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: For the meeting, please meet your guide at the reception, and if you are staying at an apartment; your driver will be at the address you provided on the booking. Your guide will arrive at your pick-up location 15 minutes before the start of your tour to pick you up. We will notify you if there are any changes.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: Your guide will welcome you with your first name or last name on a sign in front of the cruise ship exit/enter gate where your ship is docked. As you walk away from your ship, you will be approaching a security checkpoint gate. When you exit the gate, walk straight forward, and look straight ahead. Your guide will be there 15 minutes before the start of your tour to collect you. Please Note: If your tour starts at 08:30, your guide will pick you up 15 minutes (08:15) before the start time of your tour.
- Very IMPORTANT: If you don't see your guide with your name, please stay at the gate of your ship and do not walk away and look for your guide, let your guide look for you.
- We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour of up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car, or pick-up depending on the number of guests.
- Roads in the park ARE NOT PAVED. Expect some bumps along the way.
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff