- Half-day Bonaire highlights tour
- Local guide shares island history and culture
- Small groups—maximum of 14 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you're arriving by a cruise ship: Look for our staff standing with a sign with your name right after you exit the security gate where your ship is. There is only one security gate that you will have to walk through to get out of the port. Look straight ahead and you will also see a sign saying internet booking. We will be standing right there with your name on a paper
NOTE: We meet 15 minutes prior before your tour start.
If you're staying at a Hotel, we will be waiting for you in the lobby.
If you're staying at an apartment, please write down the name and address of your apartment.
If you are arriving by plane, look for our staff holding your name.
- Flamingo Intl Airport, Bonaire
- south pier, bonaire
- north pier bonaire
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour: Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses - Extra Water - Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny and humid weather - Camera (of course!)
- Before the tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by North & South Tour with Local Guide.