Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour:
- 1.Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- 2.Extra Water
- 3.Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny and humid weather
- 4.Camera (of course!)
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment guests: Please provide us with the name of your hotel or apartment and address. If you are at a hotel, please meet your guide 15 minutes before your activity starts at the reception or lobby. If you are staying at an apartment or guest house, please provide your full address and if your apartment has a name, please provide the name as well. Please Note: If your tour starts at 08:30, your guide will be picking you up 15 minutes (08:15) prior to the start of your tour.
- Cruise Ship guests: Your guide will be welcoming you with your first name or last name on a sign in front of the cruise ship exit/enter gate where your ship is docked. As soon as you walk away from your ship, you will be approaching a security checkpoint gate. When you exit the gate, walk straight forward, and look straight ahead and you will see a sign saying Internet bookings. Your guide will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. Please Note: If your tour starts at 08:30, your guide will be picking you up 15 minutes (08:15) prior to the start of your tour.
- Very IMPORTANT: If you don't see your guide with your name, please stay at the gate of your ship and do not walk away and look for your guide, let your guide look for you.
- We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour of up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car, or pick-up depending on the number of guests.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our prices include a 6% government tax.
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff