3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dine and dance under the stars on a Kota Kinabalu cruise that includes live music and a buffet of international cuisine. The boat’s open upper deck gives panoramic views of the Kota Kinabalu skyline as the city lights up after dark, and since this dinner cruise features door-to-door transfers from hotels in Kota Kinabalu, you can enjoy an evening out without the hassle of finding late-night transport.
- Live music and dancing turn this dinner cruise into a special occasion
- Sip an included welcome drink as you leave the pier
- International buffet offers dishes for every taste
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel doorstep
Saved to wishlist!
2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis)
International Buffet dinner
Free flow coffee, tea, & bottled water
Live entertainment on-board
English speaking cruise crew
Local English speaking Driver (for transfers)
Round-trip shared transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Surcharge applicable for Hotel pickup and drop-off from outskirts hotels (ie 1-Borneo area, Rasa Ria area, Nexus area, Beringgis area, Papar, etc)
Transportation to/from attractions
Peak Season Charges are during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Sutera Harbour Boulevard Sutera Harabour, 88100, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Meeting point at Sutera Marina Jetty.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infant is FOC, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian and Halal option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tables and Seats are allocated on-board the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 3-4 persons per table.
- Additional Peak Season Charges are applicable during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- There will be corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behaviour on-board.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants are not responsible or liable for them.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour and activities are dependent on sea and weather conditions. We reserve the rights to cancel or postpone any tour or activity if the weather is unsuitable for the safe conducting of any sea tours or activities
- Those in wheelchairs or baby strollers can board the cruise via the ramp. Please highlight in advance for any special requests regarding this. Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by their own carer at all times. The Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them on-board, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while on-board.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer to/from Jetty is based on "first come first served".
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kota Kinabalu City Dinner Cruise by North Borneo Cruises
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursWater ToursNight CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluNight Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahWater Tours - SabahNight Cruises - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahNight Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanNight Cruises - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanNight Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaNight Cruises - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & TicketsMonsopiad Cultural Village Tours & TicketsManukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & TicketsGaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & TicketsTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & TicketsKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & TicketsKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & TicketsKota Belud Tours & TicketsSignal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & TicketsTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & TicketsSapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & TicketsKota Kinabalu Wetland Centre Tours & Tickets